- On-board accommodation in the stateroom category of your choice and cruise as shown in the table above.
- Full board on the ship, including coffee, tea, water and iced tea during the meals, and certain juices during breakfast. A cover charge applies for our specialty restaurants.
- Room service (delivery charge applies after midnight).
- Participation in on-board activities and on-board facilities (additional charges may apply).
- Entertainment program on board.
Price does not include:
- Drinks served at the restaurants, bars, lounges and in the stateroom.
- Port Expenses & Fees (starting from €140)
- Service charge. The charge per person can be paid onboard at the end of the cruise, or prepaid at the time of booking. The cost is 10 euro per person per day. For children aged 2-12 the cost is 5 euro per child per day. Service charges do not apply to children under 2.
- Shore excursions.
- Use of wellness area on most ships, and health and beauty treatments.
- Selected on-board activities as well as personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance with MSC Covid-19 Protection Plan mandatory for embarkation.
– Proof ofhaving been fully vaccinated at least 2 week before departure is required. The certificate must be the original copy and it must be written in either English, Italian, Spanish, French or German
– Or negative PCR Test 72 hours prior to embarkation is required. The certificate must be the original copy, and it must be written in eitherEnglish, Italian, Spanish, French or German.
– A valid passport is required for this cruise.
-Any guest who does not possess the required documentation will be denied boarding. Cancellation penalties apply.
– Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, MSC will extend the MSC Covid-19 Protection Plan to all departures in Winter 2021-2022 until April 30th 2022. The proof of insurance (e.g. certificate, schedule, policy summary) must be in English, Italian, German, French or Spanish, and must clearly show coverage for COVID-19.
Passengers failing to provide proof of insurance at the time of embarkation will be denied boarding.
Cancellation by the Passenger
60 days, or more, before departure: 50€ handling fee*
59 – 30 days: 25%
29 – 22 days: 40%
21 – 15 days: 60%
14 – 06 days: 80%
05 – 0 days: 100%**
* Or loss of deposit, whichever is amount is higher.
** No-show at departure will be considered a cancellation made on the day of departure