A one-day tour out at sea on the traditional sailing boat Calypso A. The excursion begins at Marina Zeas, where guests are expected to come on board at 8:45 am. The tour starts at 9 pm from Marina Zeas, Athens and ends at the same port at 7 pm. Approximately 6 hours of motor sailing, and up to 4 hours of stops at different islands. The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, where there is an optional bike tour between Megalochori and Chalikiada Beach.
From there, we move on to the island of Moni, where you will be served a traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by wine, beers, soft drinks and coffee. Once you have finished your meal, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island.
We will make a final journey around 3 pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, red volcanic landscape, sensational food, and the temples of Apollo and Aphaia.
At approx. 4:45 pm we will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the ambiance of select, chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruit, coffee, and drinks.
Marina Zeas 9:00 am
Agistri 12:45 pm
Moni 2:30 pm
Aegina 4:45 pm
Marina Zeas 7:00 pm
Arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule. The captain will change course and itinerary if the ship is in danger, but also for the sake of the safety and comfort of passengers and crew.
Interest points in Agistri: Skala beach, Magalochori village, Church of Agioi Anargyroi and the Folklore Museum.
Interest points in Moni: fauna, flora, hiking, fishing.
Interest points in Aegina: Temple of Aphaia Atena, Archeological Museum of Aegina, Kolona (Ancient Aegina), Tower of Markellos, the beach of Agia Marina, breath-taking natural landscape.
- Soft drinks, coffee, fruits, snacks
- Lunch menu
- Beer and wine during lunch
- Snorkeling equipment, water noodles, boogie boards
- Optional tours on the islands
- Entrance fees for museums or archaeological sites
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel is available upon request for an extra fee.
- Travel insurance
▪ Release period: 15th May 2021 until 15th November 2021.
▪ Capacity of the boat: up to 49 passengers.
▪ Duration of the tour 10 hours. Departure 9 am | Return 7 pm.
▪ We require the full name, date of birth, passport number, and a contact number for each guest.
▪ The tour is provided in English.
▪ Cancellation policy: free up to 2 days before the date of the booked cruise.
▪ Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
▪ Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, or a full refund.
▪ Not wheelchair accessible